This policy applies to all surgeons and surgery types at Stop Obesity .
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact your patient coordinator.
- A deposit of $300 non-refundable (U.S. dollars) must be made on the day of scheduling your surgery, in a form of PayPal using any credit card or PayPal
- If surgery is CANCELLED due to a medical condition discovered during the pre-operative period or if it is determined that the operation cannot proceed due to safety reasons, a refund may be provided minus any costs incurred by Stop Obesity including but not limited to transportation, hotel accommodations, pre-op test(s), doctor fees, processing fee ,nutritional consultation etc.
- If you reschedule more than twice ,there will be a $300 USD penalty due.
- There will be no funds held back in the event of cancellation your surgery.
- 15 days advance notice is required for a pospone surgery in order to avoid paying penalty fee.
- Remaining balance for your surgery has to be paid the day of your surgery in a form of cashier check or cash.
- If you decide to pay using credit card , we will add 5% more (hospital fee)
- Hernias repairs cost $500.00 and it has to be paid before leaving the hospital .