Board Certified Bariatric Surgeon, Dr. Juan Manuel verdugo López, MD is a dedicated surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico. Dr. Manuel specializes in weight loss surgery with education and training from Mexico and the United States.
He is certified by both Mexican Council of General Surgeons (CMCG, AC) and Mexico College of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgeons (CMCOEM, AC).
- Certified Bariatric & Metabolic Surgeon
- Performed over 4,500 Bariatric Surgeries
- Limits Bariatric Surgeries to 4 Per Day
- Successful Results & Low Complication Rate
- Training at both Mexico and United States
- Featured in CBC Radio in Canada
Dr. Juan Manuel verdugo López
The best Bariatric Surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico
Dr. Juan Manuel verdugo López graduated with a general surgery degree. For about 2 years, he trained with Dr. Juan Corvala in Hospital Angeles Tijuana.
He is a regular attendee of bariatric and metabolic conferences, like Long Beach XV World Congress of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity & Metabolic Disorders (IFSO) in 2010, 2015 Vienna Austria IFSO Congress, and 2017 IFSO in London England.
Education of Dr. Manuel verdugo
- (2010) Fellowship in Advanced laparoscopy
Hospital Angeles Tijuana – Tijuana, México
- (2009) General and Digestive Surgery speciality
IMSS Hospital Specialty General Surgery Northeast UMAE 25 – Monterrey, México
- (1998-2005) General Medicine
University UPAEP – Puebla, México